Noa just turned two! Where does the time go?! It’s been a while since I posted, but thought it would be good to share some of her new favs.
1. Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse. Noa went through a bout of severe nighttime separation anxiety, and a tiny period of night terrors. This soft, warm-lit seahorse is quite soothing. The music plays for five minutes before cutting off. It’s been perfect to help lull her to dreamland. We also took down her black-out curtains and added two nightlights.
2. Saucony Jazz Hook & Loop Sneaker (Toddler). These shoes have great support, and sport super sturdy Velcro. Our Goose is notorious for taking her shoes off. These seem to stay on well, and are comfortable with or without socks. Bonus that they come in amazing color combos!
3. Curious George. Everything. We aren’t thrilled about this one, as CG is a little naughty at times, but overall, he’s a pretty stellar break from Baby Bum, Puss in Boots, and Word Party.
4. Graco 4Ever All-In-One Convertible Car Seat. Save your BuyBuyBaby 20% off coupons for these bad boys, as they aren’t cheap—especially if you’re investing in one for more than one vehicle. We read every convertible car seat review out there, and landed on this one. It’s awesome. Check it out.
5. Toddler Rash Guard. For swimming, y’all. Noa started swim class a few months ago, and this set with built in reusable swim diaper bottoms is required by our swim school, but also really great. Flamingo design optional.